11.25.2008

What's on my list...

At first, when I was asked by a few people what I wanted for Christmas, I couldn't really come up with anything. After some time to think it over, here is what I came up with. All of these things are amazing and I feel like I can't live without them, which is funny because a few weeks ago I didn't even know that I wanted them!


Black leather wallet w/ heart clasp, Lovcat Paris


Patent leather bag with strap, HOBO International




Plaid coat with ruffle collar, Urban Outfitters





These are my true loves! Patent leather booties, Burberry

3 comments:

Folksinger said...

i looove lovcat stuff! ps, its often on sale at the rack!

natasha ferrari said...

that hobo bag is amazing!

bellaharo said...

i know! and it's on sale at the rack right now in grey and electric blue!!! i'm dying, i want them both haha