11.23.2008

Magazine Junkie

As just about everyone who knows me has probably realized, I love magazines. I have like 5 subscriptions and yet I still end up picking up at least 1 from the grocery store each month. It's a huge part of where I get my inspiration for clothes. I also love keeping my mags. I recently moved from a fabulous little house to (what I like to think) an even more fabulous apartment, which means it was time to cut the fat from my stuff. Now, I have been keeping magazines for years. I've lugged them with me through about 4 moves, and during that time I'd accumulated about... oh I'll just round and say about 10 boxes. 10 boxes of magazines! That's crazy! So I sorted through them all and, kept a few, dumped a lot and somehow narrowed it down to just 1 little box. I feel like a huge weight was lifted, but also just a little empty inside.

No comments: