2.17.2009

Top 12-ish favorite songs and what I wore today.

A typical "rainy day at school" outfit.
Faux leather jacket-H&M
Cardigan-The Gap
White top-Some cheapo store on Sunset in LA
Leggings-AA
Bag-Marc by Marc Jacobs [always so heavy, I swear my right side is going to be lower that my left for the rest of my life!]
Circle Scarf-Held Over on Haight [Thanks to Rachel!]
Docs-Via. Buffalo Exchange in the Mission


Music is one of the key influences in my life and therefore affects my mood and the way I dress. Here are some of my favorite songs as of late: [in no particular order... none at all!]

#Talking Heads-Sugar on My Tongue
#Yelle-Tu Es Beau
#Department of Eagles-No One Does It Like You
#Handsome Furs-Cannot Get Started
#Bon Iver-Re:Stacks
#Beyonce-[OK, it's a tie] Video Phone, Diva, Ego
#CSS-Alala
#Pulp-Sorted for E's and Wizz
#Weezer-No One Else
#Madcon-Beggin'
#Juelz Santana and Jim Jones-Pop Champagne
ANNND pretty much every song off of Merriweather Post Pavillion.

No comments: