2.21.2009

My Latest Thrifty Purchases

As I'm sure we all know by now, fashion doesn't have to mean a large sum of money. I know for all of us here at Fancy Frock, the bargain is the real treasure. Here are 4 of my most recent bargain buys and how I came about them.



At a local thrift store in San Diego, I found a leather blazer similar to this one for a mere $12.95. Mine is more of a camel tan color and made of super supple leather. Perhaps someone discarded it due to the ever-present heat? But as I get ready for my trip back to my sweet Seattle, it's a perfect vintage layering piece.



This simple Matix brand tee I found new at the swap meet. $5, people. And stripes are timeless!



For $10 at Urban Outfitters (who doesn't love the sale items!), this faux fur stole seems to add a touch of luxe to any simple outfit.



Steve Madden sandals from Ross. At only $20, these are a steal to me! So much attitude for so little money. Also in bronze!

What are your latest bargains?

No comments: