11.23.2008

Quick Sale Update: Nordstrom

During my Christmas shopping this weekend, I happened into my favorite department store of all: Nordstrom. No joke, this place is magical for me, especially during the holidays. AND there are a ton of amazing things on sale. Great gift ideas and amazing finds for you and me. Take a look at my favorite sale pics from Nordies this weekend:

Patent Jessica Simpson Wedges: I am inclined to despise anything and everything about this poptart but I must say, cute shoes



Beautiful Leather Gloves: always appropriate, as a gift or for yourself



Perfect Black Frye Boots: No explanation needed.



Marc By Marc Jacobs Tote Bag: I die.


Get to it, ladies.

2 comments:

bellaharo said...

i love every piece!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update..! I love Nordstrom sale.